- Abbasloo M, (2004) “Collection and disposal of Hospital waste in Khoy Hospitals”, Journal of Waste Management, Tehran University, Iran.
- Abdullah F, Qdais H.A, Rabi, A. Site,. (2008) “Investigation on Medical Waste Management Practices in Northern Jordan”, Waste Management 28 (2): 450-458.
- Akter N, Hussain Z. (2002) “Hospital Waste Management and it’s Probable Health effect: a lesson learned from Bangladesh”, Indian j Environ Health, 44(2):124-37.
- Askarian M, Vakili M, Kabir G. (2004) “Hospital Waste Management status in University Hospital of the Fars Province”, Iran, 14(4): 295 – 30.
- Cox M, Rhett C, Gudmundsen A., (1997) “Environmental Protection through Waste Management Implication for Staff development”, Junrse -Staff – Dev, Nar,13(2): 62-72.
- Jahandari M, Valipour M, (2003) “Collection and disposal of Hospital Waste in BandarAbbas Hospital”, Journal of Environmental Health in Iran; 9 (2) :24-26.
- Rezaie A, Moghadam Z, Amani A, (2007) “the Place of Separation of the Hospital Waste Management”, Fourth National Conference on Waste Management in Iran. 9 (2) :129-138.
- Salamzadeh M, (2001) “Hospital Solid waste Management in Orumiyeh Hospitals and Comparing with National Estandards with ISO 14001”, Mater thesis of Healthcare Management, Tehran University, Iran.
- Shalini S, Chauhan S. V. S. (2008) “Assessment of bio-medical waste Management in three apex government Hospitals of Agra”, Journal of Environmental Biology, Department of Botany, School of Life Sciences, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra, India.
- Shahriyari A. (2005) “Hospital Waste Mangment in Golestan Hospitals”, Journal of Health care Management, Medical Tehran University, Iran.
- Shahriyari A, Nooshin SH. (2010) “Hospital Waste Mangment in Gorgan Hospitals”, Journal of Health care Management, Iran.
Trigg J.A. (1999) “Microbial examination of Hospital Waste”, MS thesis, West Virginia University, Morgantown.; 33-42.
- Wong K.V, Kashyap R. (1999) “Medical Waste Characterization”, J Environ Health, 57(10): 19-27.
on the use of auto-disable syringes in immunization services. Geneva: WHO Department of Vaccines and Biologicals njections” WHO-UNICEF-UNFPA joint statement- World Health Organization (1999) “Safety of