- Adamo, P., Arienzo, M., Bianco, M.R., Terribile, F., Violante, P., (2002) “Heavy metal contamination of the soils used for stocking raw”, Materials in the former ILVA iron–steel industrial plant of Bagnoli (southern Italy), The Scie of the Total Environ, 295 :17–34.
- Alloway, B.J. (1995) “Heavy Metals in Soils”, 2nd edn, 368 pp., Blackie and Son Ltd., London, UK.
- Amiard, J.C., Geffard, A., Amiard-Triquet, C., Crouzet, C. (2007) “Relationship between the lability of sediment-bound metals (Cd, Cu, Zn) and their bioaccumulation in benthic invertebrates”, Estuar, Coast and Shelf Scie, 72:511-521.
- Álvarez, E.A., Monchón, M.C., Sánchez, J.C.J., Rodríguez, M.T. (2002) “Heavy metal extractable forms in sludge from waste water treatment plants”, Chemosphere, 47: 765-775.
- Alvarez, J.M., Lopez-Valdivia, L.M, Novillo, J, Obrador, A, Rico, M.I. (2006) “Comparison of EDTA and sequential extraction tests for Phytoavailability prediction of manganese and zinc in Agricultural alkaline soils”, Geoderma, 132: 450-463.
- Arakel, A Hongjun, T., (1992) “Heavy metal geochemistry and dispersion pattern in ﬂood plain area, Bribane, Australia”, Environ Geol and Water Scie, 20: 219–231.
- Arain, M.B., Kazi, T.G., Jamali, M.K., Jalbani, N., Afridi, H.I., Baig, J.A. (2008) “Speciation of heavy metals in sediment by conventional. Ultrasound and microwave assisted single extraction methods: a comparison with modiﬁed sequential extraction procedure”, J of Hazard Mater, 154: 998–1006.
- Banat, K.M., Howari, F.M., Tomah, M.M. (2007) “Chemical Fractionation and Heavy Metal Distribution in Agricultural Soils”, North of Jordan Valley, Soil & Sedi Contam, 16:89–107.
- Bhattacharyya, P., Tripathy, S., Chakrabarti, K., Chakraborty, A., Banik, P. (2008) “Fractionation and bioavailability of metals and their impacts on microbial properties in sewage irrigated soil”, Chemosphere, 72: 543–550.
- Ben Achiba, W., Lakhdar, A., Gabteni, N., Du Laing G., Verloo, M., Boeckx, P., Van Cleemput, O., Jedidi, N., Gallali, T., (2010) “Accumulation and fractionation of trace metals in a Tunisian calcareous soil amended with farmyard manure and
Municipal solid waste compost”, J of Hazard
Mater, 176: 99–108.
- Cappuyns, V., Swennen, R., Niclaes M. (2007) “Application of the BCR sequential extraction scheme to dredged pond sediments contaminated by Pb–Zn mining: A combined geochemical and mineralogical approach”, J of Geochem Explor, 93: 78–90.
- Chang, C.Y., Chiang, H.L., Su, Z.J., Wang, C.F. (2005) “A sequential sxtraction method measures the toxic metal contentin fly ash from a municipal solid waste incinerator”, J of the Chine Chemi Soci, 52: 921-926.
- Doelsch, E., VandeKerchove, V., Saint Macary, H. (2006) “Heavy metal contentin soils of Re´union (Indian Ocean)”, Geoderma, 134:119–134.
- Fedotov, P.S., Fitz, W.J., Wennrich, R., Morgenstern, P., Wenzel, W.W. (2005) “Fractionation of arsenic in soil and sludge samples: continuous-flow extraction using rotating coiled columns versus batch sequential extraction”, Anal Chimi Acta, 538: 93-98.
- Ge, Y., Murray, P., Hendershot, W.H. (2000) “Trace metal speciation and bioavailability in urban soils”, J of Environ Pollut, 107:137-144.
- Guo, X.Y., Zuo, Y.B., Wang, B.R., Li, J.M., Ma, Y.B. (2010) “Toxicity and accumulation of copper and nickel in maize plants cropped on calcareous and acidic field soils”, Plant & Soil, 333:365–373.
- Hang, X., Wang, H., Zhou, J., Ma, C., Du, C., Chen, X. (2009) “Risk assessment of potentially toxic element pollution in soils and rice (Oryza sativa) in a typical area of the Yangtze River Delta”, J of Environ Pollut, 157: 2542–2549.
- Jamali, M.K., Kazi, T.G., Afridi, H.I., Arain, M.B., Jalbani, N., Remon, A.R. (2007) “SpEciation of heavy metals in untreated domestic wastewater sludge by time saving BCR sequential extraction method”, J of Environ Scie and Health Part A. 42: 649–659.
- Kabata-Pendias, A, Pendias, H. (2001) “Trace elements in soils and plants”, CRC, Boca Raton.
- Kasassi, A., Rakimbei, P., Karagiannidis, A., Zabaniotou, A., Tsiouvaras, K., Nastis, A., Tzafeiropoulou, K. (2008) “Soil contamination by heavy metals: Measurements from A closed unlined landﬁll”, Bioresource Technol, 99: 8578–8584.
- Long, Y.Y., Hu, L.F., Fang, C.R., Wu, Y.Y., Shen, D.S. (2009) “An evaluation of the modiﬁed BCR sequential extraction procedure to assess the Potential mobility of copper and zinc in MSW”, Microchem J. 1-5.
- Ma, L.Q, Rao, GN. (1997) “Chemical fractionation of cadmium, copper, nickel, and zinc in contaminated soils”, J of Environ Qual, 26: 259–264.
- Margui, E., Salvadó, V., Queralt, I., Hidalgo, M. (2004) “Comparison of three-stage sequential extraction and toxicity characteristic leaching tests to evaluate metal mobility in mining wastes”, Anal Chimi Acta. 524: 151–159.
- McBride, M.B., Richards, B.K., Steenhuis, T. (2004) “Bioavailability and crop uptake of trace elements in soil columns amended with sewage sludge products”, Plant and Soil, 262: 71–84.
- Nemati, K., AbuBakar, N.K., Sobhanzadeh, E., Abas, M.R. (2009) “A modiﬁcation of the BCR sequential extraction procedure to investigate the potential Mobility of copper and zinc in shrimp aquaculture sludge”, Microchem J, 92:165–169.
- Nemati, K., AbuBakar, N.K., Abas, M.R. (2009) “Investigation of heavy metals mobility in shrimp aquaculture sludge-Comparison of two sequential extraction procedures”, Microchem J, 91: 227–231.
- Obrador, A., Alvarez, J.M., Lopez-Valdivia, L.M., Gonzalez, D., Novillo, J., Rico, M.I. (2007) “Relationships of soil properties with Mn and Zn distributionin acidic soil sand their by a barley crop”, Geoderma, 137: 432–443.
- Pénilla, S., Bordas, F., Bollinger, J.C. (2005) “Sequential heavy metals extraction from polluted solids: Inﬂuence of sulfate overconcentration”, J of Colloid and Interface Scie, 292: 20–28.
- Pinel, F., LEclerc-Cessac, E., Staunton, S. (2003) “Relative contributions of soil chemistry, plant physiology and rhizosphere induced changes inspeciation on Ni accumulation in plant shoots”, Plant and Soil, 255: 619–629.
- Prokop, Z., Cupr, P., Zlevorova-Zlamalikova, V., Komarek, J., Dusek, L., Holoubek, I., (2003) “Mobility, bioavailability, and toxic effEcts of cadmium in soil samples”, Environ Res. 91:119–126.
-Pueyo, M., Mateu, J., Rigol, A., Vidal. M., Lopez-Sanchez, J.F., Rauret, G., (2008) “Use of the
modiﬁed BCR three-stepsequential extraction procedure For the study of trace element dynamics in contaminated soils”, J of Environ Pollut, 152:330-341.
- Rabenhorst, M.C, Foss, J.E, Fanning, D.S. (1982) “Genesis of Maryland soils formed from serpentinite”, Soil Sci Soci of America J, 46: 607–616.
- Rajaie, M., Karimian, N., Yasrebi, J. (2008) “Nickel transformation in two calcareous soil textural classes as affEcted by applied nickel sulfate. Geoderma”, 144: 344–351.
- Sarfaraz, M., Mehdi, S.M., Hassan, G., Abbas, S.T. (2007) “Metal Contamination in Nullah Dek Water and Accumulation in Rice”, Pedosphere. 17: 130-136.
- Seregin, I.V, Kozhevnikova, A.D. (2006) “Physiological role of Nickel and its toxic effects on higher plants”, J of Plant Physiol, 53:257–277.
- Singh, A.K., Hansian, S.I., Banerjee, D.K. (1999) “Grain size and geochemical partitioning of heavy metals in sediment of the Damodar River”, India, Environ Geol. 39: 90–98.
- Sharma, R.K., Agrawal. M., Marshall, F. (2007) “Heavy metal contamination of soil and vegetables in suburban areas of Varanasi”, India. Ecotoxicol and Environ Safe, 66: 258–266.
- Shober, A.L. (2007) “Chemical fractionation of trace elements in biosolid-amended soils and correlation with trace elements in crop tissue”, Communic in Soil Scie and Plant Anal, 38:1029–1046.
- Srinivasa, Gowd S., Govil, P.K. (2007) “Distribution of heavy metals in surface water of Ranipet industrial area in Tamil Nadu”, India, Environ Monit Assess. 136:197–207.
- Su, D.C., Wong, J.W.C. (2003) “Chemical speciation and phytoavailability of Zn, Cu, Ni and Cd in soil amended with fly ash stabilized sewage sludge”, Environ Inter, 29: 895-900.
- Tokalioglu, S., Kartal. S. (2003) “Relationship
Between vegetable metal and soil-extractable metal contents by the BCR sequential extraction
procedure: chemometrical interpretation of the data”, Environ Anal Chemi. 83: 935–952.
- Tokalıoglu, S., Kartal. S. (2005) “Comparison of metal fractionation results obtained from single and BCR sequential extractions”, Bull Environ Contam and Toxicol, 75:180–188.
- Umoren I.U., Udousoro I.I. (2009) “Fractionation of Cd, Cr, Pb and Ni in roadside soils of Uyo, Niger Delta Region: Nigeria using the optimized BCR sequential Extraction technique”, Environmentalist, 29: 280–286.
- Wang W.S., Shan X.Q., Wen B., Zhang S.Z. (2003) “Relationship between the extractable metals from soils and metals taken up by maize roots and shoots”, Chemosphere, 53: 523–530.
- Wong S.C., Li X.D., Zhang G., Qi S.H., Min Y.S. (2002) “Heavy metals in agricultural soils of the Pearl River Delta”, South China, J of Environ Pollut, 119: 33–44.
- Yan-Feng Z., Xue-Zheng S., Biao H., Dong-Sheng Y., Hong-Jie W., Wei-Xia S., Oboern I., Blomback K. (2007) “Spatial Distribution of Heavy Metals in Agricultural Soils of an Industry-Based Peri-Urban Area in Wuxi”, China, Pedosphere. 17: 44-51.
- Yu H., Wang J., Fang W., Yuan J., Yang Z. (2006) “Cadmium accumulation in different rice cultivars and screening for pollution safe cultivars o rice”, The Scie of the Total Environ, 370:302–309.
- Zemberyova M., Bartekov J., Hagarova I. (2006) “The utilization of modiﬁed BCR three-step sequential extraction Procedure for the fractionation of Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb and Zn in Soil reference materials of different origins”, Talanta, 70: 973–978.
- Zeng F., Mao Y., Cheng W., Wu F., Zhang G. (2008) “Genotypic and environmental variation in chromium”, Cadmium and lead concentrations in rice, J of Environ Pollut, 153: 309-314.
- Zhao B., Maeda M., Zhang J., Zhu A., Ozaki Y. (2006) “Accumulation and chemical fractionation of heavy metals in Andisols after a different”, 6-year fertilization management, Environ Scie & Pollut Res,13: 90 – 97.